Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[MEMBER]Porky

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
porky

[MEMBER]Porky Empty
PostSubject: [MEMBER]Porky   [MEMBER]Porky Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:48 pm

In-game name : Porky
Previous in-game names : Lepi (1.4)
Full name : Lloyd Michael Best
Age (15+ with exceptions) : 20
Xfire : lloydyirl
Previous clans and why you left them : SrV (1.4) EURO (1.5) I left SrV due to qutting the game for a year. When I came back I joined EURO and have been with them ever since till a few months ago. I left EURO due to my mum being diagnosed with cancer and took time off to look after her.
Can you speak good english : Yea
Do you have teamspeak3 and a mic : Yes. I also have a 30 slot Ts server that willing to give use to if needed
/pb_myguid : Lol Dont know how to find that out ( Will sort it out asap! )
Why do you want to join teamflawless : I heard that they were a well knitted tight community with decent players and had a good laugh.
Can you help donate : Yes
Extra information (tell us about your real life and gaming history) : I have played Cod ever since It was released. 3 years ago I went through a major gaming phase and played WoW for 3 years and many other games. I then split up with my girlfriend of 6 years and decided I needed a change in life. So I only really play Cod1 now to keep my cravings under control Very Happy

At the moment I am a Senior Care Assistant in a Nursing home. I am training to be a Part-Time Firefighter and Fittness Instructor. My main focus in life at the moment is still my Solo Climbing. I am a rock climber but in the sense that I climb with no ropes (safety gear) just me and my chalk bag.. I am competeting at professional international level so may be away during summer etc for competitions.

Thats a rough jist of me but will be active on ts and forums so plenty more to tell if needed Very Happy

Love PorkyPie xxx
[/b]
Back to top Go down
LUCHOYAW

[MEMBER]Porky Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER]Porky   [MEMBER]Porky Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:39 am

awesome and skilled guy!
Be active on teamspeak,servers and forums!
Good luck lloyd <3
Back to top Go down
vENx
Admin

[MEMBER]Porky Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER]Porky   [MEMBER]Porky Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:18 am

Probably the best apply i've ever seen. Add me and Star on xfire, be active and spam us for scrims Razz
Back to top Go down
porky

[MEMBER]Porky Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER]Porky   [MEMBER]Porky Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:19 am

Cheers will be active and get as many scrims as I can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vENx
Admin

[MEMBER]Porky Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER]Porky   [MEMBER]Porky Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:48 am

Played very well in scrims. Nice Calls. AND British!. So, TRIAL. Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
LUCHOYAW

[MEMBER]Porky Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER]Porky   [MEMBER]Porky Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:07 am

WELCOME LLOYD MATEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

[MEMBER]Porky Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER]Porky   [MEMBER]Porky Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:02 am

Great player, outstanding communicationm mature etc the list goes on lloyd welcome to flawless your top fella, you will be an asset to flawless and cod Smile keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://team-flawless.forumotion.co.uk
porky

[MEMBER]Porky Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER]Porky   [MEMBER]Porky Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:30 am

Cheers Honeys Very Happy

Love PorkyPie xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[MEMBER]Porky Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEMBER]Porky   [MEMBER]Porky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[MEMBER]Porky
Page 1 of 1